European regional integration. Case study of Romania
Europa XXI 21 (2010)
Romania after accession to the EU, on 1 January 2007, tried to find a strategy to optimize the integration of our country from economic, social, technological and environmental viewpoint. A context in which Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) help the market economy comes as appropriate to the current world-wide political landscape, but equally create and enlarge contradictions. Romania meat a new inflow of FDI after 2000, surpassing its neighbour countries year after year. But the growth prospects for 2009 continue to deteriorate sharply, as the country is expected to suffer a strong deceleration of both the domestic and the external sectors.
1. Andrei, D. (2008), The foreign direct investment in Romania, in the perspective of joining the EU., Ph.D. These defended in 2008, Unpublished.
2. Andrei, D. (2008), Direct foreign investments in Romania. Current stage of foreign investments and foreign participation to the home company's capital subscribed, Institute for Economic Forecasting and Internet Securities Inc., ISI Emerging Markets, Barometer of the Romanian Economy, <http://dp.securities.ro>
3. Andrei, L. C. (2009), Economie europeană, Editura Economică, Bucharest.
4. ARIS (2008), Foreign direct investments in Romania.
5. Bîrsan, M., (1995), Integrarea economică europeană, Vol. 1, Introducere în teorie şi practică, Carpatica, Cluj-Napoca.
6. Bîrsan, M., (1999) Integrarea economică europeană, Vol. 2, Uniunea European—Relaţii economice cu alte zone, (2007), The CDIMM Fundation Publishing House, Maramureş Corduneanu, Carmen & Iovu, Laura Larisa, FDI and regional development in Romania, RePEc.
7. Socol, C. and Socol, A. G. (2007), Romania's real convergence to EU—dream or reality, Theoretical and Applied Economics Supplement, 61–72.
8. EC, (2006), Study of FDI and regional development. The 2006 final report.
9. Zaman, G. (2007), Strategic milestones of Romania's integration to the European Union process efficiency, Theoretical and Applied Economics Supplement, 11–18.
10. Government Ordinance No. 182/1991—of Establishing the Romanian Development Agency.
11. Government Ordinance No. 67/1999—Concerning Certain Measures to Stimulate the Economic Activity.
12. Istrate, M. and Radu, L. (2007), EU Regional Policy—convergence and economic growth? Theoretical and Applied Economics Supplement, 247–260.
13. Law No. 241/1998—of Stimulating Foreign Investments.
14. Law No. 332/2001—of Investments with Significant Impact upon the Economy.
15. Law No. 35/1991—of Foreign Investments in Romania.
16. Law No. 71/1994—of Granting Certain Facilities to the Foreign Investments.
17. National accounts on region, (2009), National Statistic Institute.
18. Păuna, C. B., Dumitrescu, I. Frentz, G., Jula, D. (2002), Politica de dezvoltare Regională în perspectiva Aderării României la Uniunea Europeană, CIDE, Bucureşti.
19. Păuna, C. B. and Andrei, D. (2003), Dimensiunea regională a determinarii riscului investiţiilor directe străine în România, Academia Română, <http://www.icmpp.ro/institute/contributii stiintifice.htm>
20. Popa, A. (2007), The FDI in Romnia—contradictory trends, Editura Economica, Regional Operational Programme, (ROP), 2007–2013, Ministerul Dezvoltarii Regionale
21. Statistical Yearbook Romania, INS, Bucureşti.
22. Vocalis, M. D. (2007), Regional disparities in Romania—an analysis of the FDI efficiency.
File size 0,8 MB
CBGiOŚ. IGiPZ PAN, call nos.: Cz.6406, Cz.6407
click here to follow the link
Rights Reserved - Free Access
Copyright-protected material. May be used within the limits of statutory user freedoms
Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Central Library of Geography and Environmental Protection. Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization PAS
European Union. European Regional Development Fund
Programme Innovative Economy, 2010-2014, Priority Axis 2. R&D infrastructure
39 (2020) : Forthcoming
38 (2020) : EU post 2020 territorial policies : Forthcoming
36 (2019) : Marine and coastal space
35 (2018) : European territorial governance and national spatial planning practices
34 (2018) : Exploring the flows - social, economic and environmental interactions
33 (2017) : Territorial capital - different perspectives
32 (2017) : Environmental and demographic challenges for territorial development
31 (2016) : Changing of spatial structure -production and transport issuses
30 (2016) : Territorial uncertainty as a challenge for regional policy in Europe
29 (2015) : The impact of climate on some sectors of the economy in Poland and Bulgaria and their adaptation
28 (2015) : Road corridors in the natural, social and economic environment
27 (2014) : Territorial capital in practice - environmental and social issues
26 (2014) : The role of territorial capital in development polices
25 (2014) : Applicability of ESPON knowledge in regional and local context
24 (2013) : Transport accessibility at regional scale in Europe
23 (2013) : Services of general interest i European Union
22 (2012) : Territorial development and cohesion in a multi-scalar perspective
21 (2010) : Environmental and infrastructural networks
Komornicki T. i in. - How can we measure spatial accessibility of the territory of Poland?
Kvĕtoň V., Marada M. - Analysis of public and individual transportation in Czechia: Spatial differentiation and conditional factors
Ivan I., Boruta T. - Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of public transport supply in rural regions. Case study of Jeseník region
Kučerová S., Kučera Z., Chromý P. - An elementary school in networks: Contribution to geography of education
Smahó M. - Inter universities cooperations in the Austrian-Hungarian border region
Kozieł M. i in. - Protection of ecological corridors in spatial planning documents in Poland implementation problems
Kałamucka W. - River valleys as elements of the system of protected areas in the Lublin Administrative District
Seidl T., Chromý P. - Environmental conservation in military training areas—source of spatial conflicts?
Jarczewski W., Kuryło M. - Regeneration of post-military areas in Poland
Szul R. - The game of pipelines. Opinions on projects of pipelines in european newspapers
Păuna C. B., Andrei D. M. - European regional integrattion. Case study in Romania
Jarczewski W. - Regional Observatories of Development Policy as a tool for monitoring the efficiency of the cohesion policy
20 (2010) : European Union : external and internal borders, interactions and networks
19 (2009) : European urban system : metropolization and networking
18 (2008) : Territorial dilemmas of socio-economic development in Europe
17 (2008) : New functions of rural and industrial space in Central and Eastern Europe
16 (2007) : Regional development in Central Europe - cohesion or competitiveness
15 (2006) : Regional periphery in Central and Eastern Europe
14 (2006) : Core and peripheral regions in Central and Eastern Europe
13 (2005) : New spatial relations in new Europe
12 (2005) : Central and Eastern Europe : changing spatial patterns of human activity
11 (2004) : Przestrzeń Europy , Przestrzeń Unii Europejskiej
10 (2003) : Society and environment , Towns and settlement in Europe
9 (2003) : Polska i Europa : kształtowanie przestrzeni wolności
8 (2003) : European space in the face of enlargement : the West to East European Trajectory project
7 (2002) : Slovakia and Poland : urban, social and demographic questions, relations between neighbours
6 (2001) : Integracja europejska - dylematy spójności i konwergencji regionalnej
5 (2000) : Przestrzeń ekologiczna Polski , Dekolektywizacja rolnictwa i sytuacja zdrowotna w Europie Środkowej, Wschodniej i Południowo-Wschodniej
4 (2000) : Powiązania handlowe Polski z Europą , Z debaty o przyszłym kształcie zjednoczonej Europy
3 (1999) : Obszary szczególnej troski i nowych możliwości rozwoju na przykładzie Polski i Ukrainy
2 (1998) : Przestrzeń Europy Środkowej - przykłady transformacji
1 (1998) : Sieć komunikacyjna Polski w europejskich procesach integracyjnych