The work described here has sought to determine soil water content change and its relation with the change in the main agro-climate forming meteorological elements for the 1981-2010 period in comparison with the 1951-1980 one. Changes in the main meteorological elements, which lead to spoiled agrometeorological conditions in the second half of the 20th century over the Bulgaria, were identified. These trends are confirmed in the climatic scenarios for future changes through to 2050 and 2070.
1. Alexandrov V., 2006. Climate variability and change and related impacts on ecosystems in southeast and central Europe as well as southeast USA. St. Petersburg: Doctoral thesis, Main Geophysical Observatory, 190 pp.
2. Alexandrov V., Radeva S., Koleva E., 2011. Utilization of SPI, PDSI, and RDI as drought indicators in South Bulgaria. 11th International Multidisciplinary Geoconference Proceedings 2, pp. 969-976.
3. Bocheva L., 2012. Seasonal variation of heavy precipitation events and distribution of stormy days in Bulgaria (1991-2010). BALWOIS, Ohrid: 28 May-2 June 2012, Republic of Macedonia (ISBN 978-608-4510-10-9).
4. Bocheva L., Gospodinov I., Simeonov P., Marinova T., 2013. Wide-spread severe convective storm events in Bulgaria (1991-2010), 7th European Conference of Severe Storms (7th ECSS), 3-7 June 2013, Helsinki, Finland, http://www.essl.org/ECSS/2013/programme/ [10 October 2015].
5. Dilkov D., 1959. Soil water probability and regime at chernozems in Bulgaria during the spring. Sofia: Proceedings of Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology, vol. 2, pp. 3-43.
6. Dilkov D., 1960. Evapotranspiration and water supply of winter wheat in our country. Sofia: Proceedings of Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology, vol. 8, pp. 3-48.
7. De Martonne E., 1925. Aréisme et indice artidite. Compte Rendu de L'Acad. Sci., Paris, vol. 182, pp. 1395-1398.
8. Dukov D., 1976. Soil water regime of grey soils and soil water probability of winter wheat, maize and alfalfa. Sofia: Hydrology and Meteorology, vol. 3, pp. 23-33.
9. Eitzinger J., Thaler S., Orlandini S., Nejedlik P., Kazandjiev V., Vucetic V., Sivertsen T.H., Mihailovic D.T., Lalic B., Tsiros E., Dalezios N.R., Susnik A., Christian K.C. Kersebaum, Holden N.M., Matthews R., 2008. Agroclimatic indices and simulation models. [in:] P. Nejedlik, S. Orlandini (eds.), A survey of agrometeorological practices and aapplications in Europe, regarding climate change impacts. European Science Foundation, COST 734, pp. 15-114.
10. Georgieva V., 2014. Investigation of the soil water availability on the main soil types for winter wheat growing in Bulgaria. Sofia: PhD Thesis, NIMH, 175 pp.
11. Georgieva V., Kazandjiev V., Moteva M., 2010. Soil moisture regime of chernozems in Bulgaria and the water supply of winter wheat crops. Proceedings of 2nd International Geography Symposium GEOMED 2010, Antalya, Kemer, Turkey, pp. 53-63.
12. Georgieva V., Moteva M., Kazandjiev V., 2007. Impact of climate change on water supply probability of winter wheat in Bulgaria. Agriculturae Conspectus Scientificus Journal, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 39-44.
13. Georgieva V., Moteva M., Kazandjiev V., 2009. Contemporary water supply of winter wheat in southern Bulgaria. Proceedings XXХIII CIOSTA,CIGRV, 17-19 June 2009, Reggio Calabria, Italy, pp. 1265-1270.
14. Kazandjiev V., 2008. Climate change, agroclimatic resources and the determination of unfavourable regions in Bulgaria. [in:] V. Tarnovo, The future development of agriculture in Bulgaria, Sirius, pp. 139-154.
15. Kazandjiev V., 2008. Unfavourable regions in Bulgaria determination by the climatic indicators and agroclimatic resources during the period of 1971-2000. Expert report for Ministry of Agriculture and Food (MAF), 50 pp.
16. Kazandjiev V., Georgieva V., Joleva D., Tsenov N., Roumenina E., Filchev L., Dimitrov P., Jelev G., 2011. Climate variability and change and conditions for winter wheat production in north-west Bulgaria, Field Crop Studies, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 195-220 [in Bulgarian].
17. Kazandjiev V., Georgieva V., Moteva M., 2008. Agroclimatic resources in Bulgaria for field crop cultivation under irrigated and rain-fed conditions. International Conference on Water Observation and Information System for Decision Support, 27-31 May, Ohrid, Macedonia, CD version
18. Kazandjiev V., Georgieva V., Moteva M., 2009. Climate change, agroclimatic resources and agroclimatic zoning of agriculture in Bulgaria. 9-th EMS/ECAM Conference, Toulouse, France.
19. Kazadjiev V., Moteva M., Georgieva V., 2014. Near and far future climate conditions for crop growing in Bulgaria. Proceedings 12th International Congress on Mechanization and Energy in Agriculture, 3-6 September, Cappadokia, Turkey, pp. 183-189.
20. Koleva E., Alexandrov V., 2008. Drought in the Bulgarian low regions during the 20th century. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, vol. 92, pp. 113-120.
21. Slavov N., Georgieva V., 2005. The effect of climate change upon perennial fluctuations of the soil water content in south Bulgaria. Proceedings on Breeding and Cultural Practices of the Crops, pp. 363-368.
22. Slavov N., Moteva M., Georgieva V., 2005. The climate change during the last century in northeaster Bulgaria and related impact on agriculture. Proceedings of the Union of Scientists, Rousse, Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences, vol. 3, pp. 160-165.
23. Stanev S., Kuchukova M., Lingova S. (eds.), 1991. The climate of Bulgaria. Sofia: Publishing House of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, 498 pp.
24. Vandova M., Serkedjieva I., 1984. Statistical structure of field of soil water content at chernozems in north Bulgaria. Proceedings of Agricultural Meteorology, II, pp. 77-88.
25. Vangelov A., 1963. Autumn-winter accumulation of water in cinnamonic forest soils in our country. Sofia: Hydrology and Meteorology, vol. 4, pp. 39-49.
26. Vangelov A., 1965. About the moisture regime of the cinnamonic forest soils in Bulgaria. Sofia: Proceedings of Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology, vol. 4, pp. 95-130.
27. WMO, 2012. Statement on the Status of the Global Climate in 2012. World Meteorological Organization No. 118.
Oct 2, 2020
May 9, 2016
Degórska, Bożena Degórski, Marek
Degórska, Bożena (1956- ) Degórski, Marek
Kazandjiev, Valentin Degórski, Marek Błażejczyk, Krzysztof Georgieva, Veska
Błażejczyk, Krzysztof. Autor http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0439-6642 -
Błażejczyk, Krzysztof Błażejczyk, Anna
Błażejczyk, Krzysztof Kazandjiev, Valentin Degórski, Marek Dimitrov, Peter
Degórska, Bożena (1956- )