1. Aslund, A. (2010), Why doesn't Russia join the WTO'?, The Washington Quarterly, April 2010, pp. 49-63.
2. Aslund, A. and Bergsten, C, F. (2010), Let Russia join the WTO, Foreign Policy, 18 June, 2010.
3. Cooper, H. W. (2008), Russia's accession to the WTO. CRS report for Congress, RL31979.
4. DG Trade (2010/a), Azerbaijan-EU Bilateral Trade and Trade with the World,. <http:// trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/11334 7. htm>, (Last accessed: 23 December, 2011).
5. DG Trade (2010/b), Georgia-EU Bilateral Trade and Trade with the World, <http://trade. ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/113383.htm> (Last accessed: 23 December, 2011).
6. DG Trade (2010/c), Tajikistan-EU Bilateral Trade and Trade with the World, <http:// trade, ec.europa. eu/doclib/docs/2006/sep -tember/tradoc_113453.pdf> (Last accessed: 23 December, 2011).
7. DG Trade (2010/d), Turkmenistan-EU Bilateral Trade and Trade with the World, <http:// trade, ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/113457.htm> (Last accessed: 23 December, 2011).
8. DG Trade (2010/e), Uzbekistan-EU Bilateral Trade and Trade with the World, <http:// trade, ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/113461. htm > (Last accessed: 23 December, 2011).
9. Dunn, E. C. (2008), Post-socialist spores: Disease, bodies, and the state in the Republic of Georgia, American Ethnologist, 35, 2.
10. EBRD (2007), A systematic analysis of the agribusiness sector in transition economies: The Montenegrin dairy sector, London, United Kingdom.
11. EC (2009), Ukraine's agriculture: Harvesting the potential? Monitoring Agritrade Policy, No. 03-09, December 2009.
12. FAO (2007), Building partnerships for technology generation. Assessment and sharing in agriculture among West Balkan countries. Highlights of a FAO stakeholder consultation, Skopje, FYROM.
13. Fean, D. (2011), Can the W.T.O. Change Russia? The New York Times Opinion pages, <http:// www.nytimes.com/2011/ll/10/opinion/can-the-wto-change-russia.html?_r=2> (Last accessed: 26 January, 2011).
14. Hanson, P. (2007), WTO accession and Russian industry. National Bureau of Asian Research, Special Report No 12, March 2007, pp. 13-18., Seattle (WA), USA.
15. ICO (2008), The BiH agriculture sector and Italian development cooperation assistance, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
16. International Trade Centre (ITC) database (2011), <http://www.intracen.org/country/ russian-federation> (Last accessed: 26 January, 2011).
17. Jensen, J., Rutheford, T. and Tarr, D. (2004), Economy-wide and sector effects of Russia's accession to the WTO, World Bank Policy Paper, May 26, 2004.
18. Lampietti, J. A., Lugg, D. G., Van der Celen, P., Branczik, A. (2009), The changing face of rural space—Agriculture and rural development in the Western Balkans, World Bank, Washington, USA.
19. Mizik, T. (2010), The diversity of the agriculture in the selected former Soviet and Western Balkan countries. Policy Studies on Rural Transition No. 2010-2, FAO Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia, Budapest, Hun-gary.
20. Patsuria, N. (2010), Can Georgia find the back-door for exports into Russia?, < http://www. eurasianet.org/node/61079> (Last accessed December 2011).
21. Rutheford, T. and Tarr, D. (2006), Regional impacts of Russia's accession to the WTO, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper, June 23, 2006.
22. Yudaeva, K. (2003), Effects of WTO Accession on the Russian Economy, Scientific presentation on Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Carnegie Moscow Center, Moscow, Russia, May 28, 2003.
23. WORLD BANK (2005), Armenia's rural economy from transition to development, <http:// go.worldbank.org/EYRHVRM900>.
24. WORLD BANK (2007), Food Safety and Agricultural Health Management in CIS Countries: Completing the Transition. World Bank Report No. 40069-RU.
25. WTO website and database available at <http:// www.wto.org>.